Saturday 30 April 2011

So Whats Next at Green Shoots?

 So what’s new on the horizon for Green Shoots and what’s next?
The banks clearly have no real intention of lending to our needy sme small businesses, so essential to kick start the economy, so my thoughts are turning to micro finance solutions and more creative practical ways to create new products to help people with the simple practicals starting from £50 outlay to build a home based business from a computer turning kitchen waste paper into cash
I have used and road tested the idea to supplement my falling income from my Mortgage Brokerage and will make available for Launch in May my first Green Shoots Product
How to make money from the kitchen Rubbish Bin Launched in May 2011 for only £9.97
This will be cheaper than a Marks and Spencer’s home meal for 2 and will help the single Mum the unemployed the Student the Professional struggling to make his monthly payments, the self employed, a multitude of people for who the simple answer is increase their monthly income but not at the expense of their freedom or time with family or need for complex costly retraining. Realistically within 3 months for few hours a week will be making hundreds extra per week
Using this technique I have my first clients in China from my kitchen table
So for further details ideas why not e mail me
Paulstacey88@gmail.com

or read on my blog site     http://makingmoneyfromyourrubbish.blogspot.com
If you live outside Surrey and want practical help advice concerning any of the above then  e mail me and I  will put you in the right direction, if you would like a free personal consultation then an appointment can be made for you to be seen in Dorking
If you are a suitable professional who can help or would like to discuss any ideas please also get in touch at paulstacey88@gmail.com
Positive friendly helpful suggestions welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment